I don’t really know how else to say it but you’ve saved me. His eyes.. I love, I pray, I seek to find, But found no hope the more I tried. The lies I’d made Were truths inside, Because through his eyes my dreams revived. Through the darkness she went With her dead heartbeat, And inside the maze she let her scars bleed. Far from above, Through the open space The wounded had healed But all in her gaze. Forgone her faith, She wept inside, Because through his eyes her fire had smiled. I rise from the ashes As it had been told, Their fury became her strength And death her soul. The stars lay awake, The crystal’s revived Because in his eyes she’d made up her mind. My heart soared to fly as his eyes gave me freedom And so the moon and the sun will rise, let this be my kingdom.
From The Hive
- Truth or ConsequencesOctober 31, 2017
- The 2018 Couples Transformational Intensive (CT!) Series ScheduledOctober 30, 2017
- Clarity Cleanse: Clean Out the Mental ClutterSeptember 27, 2017
- Acting & Illness: The Synchronicity of Health and HealingSeptember 27, 2017
- Announcing Dr. Sadeghi’s New Book: Clarity CleanseAugust 29, 2017
Connect with us!
Be Hive Archives
© Copyright 2016. Be Hive of Healing Medical Corp. The L.I.G.H.T.™ is a trademark of Be Hive of Healing Medical Corp.