Neutralizing positively charged toxins in the body with Bentonite clay
Bentonite clay is a simple but powerful healing element derived from volcanic ash that has condensed at the bottom of ancient evaporated lake beds. The result is a very dense form of rich clay that contains more than 50 trace minerals essential to good health including calcium, magnesium, potassium and silica.
The secret of Healing Clay is that it carries a negative charge. Nearly all body toxins that contribute to illness are positively charged. As clay moves through the digestive system, it acts like a magnet immediately attracting all the toxins with which it comes into contact, sweeping them out of the body. One gram of clay has enough charged power to effectively cleanse 900 square yards of tissue. Considering that the surface area of the human intestinal tract would cover a tennis court if laid out completely; clay has the right amount of power to do the job thoroughly.
Healing Clay can be taken internally for digestive cleansing or used externally. Its powerful drawing effects are perfect for a poultice that’s used to extract venom out of an insect bite or as a detoxifying bath. Not all clay products can be taken internally. Only those free of heavy metals, such as Healing Clay, are fit for ingestion. Usually, 1-2 teaspoons in 8oz of water will do, followed by a second 8oz glass of pure water. Healing Clay is so simple to take and so powerful, it is a must for every cleansing or health maintenance program.
The statements made on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All medications and nutritional supplements should only be used after you consult with your physician or other healthcare provider.
Please continue reading to learn about 8 ways to protect yourself from parasites.