Skip to Content
Dr. Sadeghi & Dr. Sami
October 31, 2016 at 6:00 am
It’s commonly known that only 10% of our DNA is used for building proteins and maintaining body growth, functions and so on. Unfortunately, the other 90% is often referred to as “junk” DNA.
October 31, 2016 at 5:00 am
New mothers sometimes have difficulty producing milk for their babies and as a result choose formula as a substitute. One of the most important first decisions a new mother can ever make is to choose to breastfeed her baby.
Be Hive of Healing
INTEGRATIVE MEDICAL CENTER
5017 Lewis Road Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Office: (818) 452-4483 | Fax: (818) 452-4488
Hours of Operation | Directions
© Copyright Be Hive of Healing Medical Corp. The L.I.G.H.T.™ is a trademark of Be Hive of Healing Medical Corp.