I don’t really know how else to say it but you’ve saved me. His eyes.. I love, I pray, I seek to find, But found no hope the more I tried. The lies I’d made Were truths inside, Because through his eyes my dreams revived. Through the darkness she went With her dead heartbeat, And inside the maze she let her scars bleed. Far from above, Through the open space The wounded had healed But all in her gaze. Forgone her faith, She wept inside, Because through his eyes her fire had smiled. I rise from the ashes As it had been told, Their fury became her strength And death her soul. The stars lay awake, The crystal’s revived Because in his eyes she’d made up her mind. My heart soared to fly as his eyes gave me freedom And so the moon and the sun will rise, let this be my kingdom.
From The Hive
- Five Essential Questions for LifeApril 30, 2019
- Dr. Sadeghi & Dr. Sami Present The Clarity Prescription on June 28-30April 30, 2019
- Tattoos and EmotionsMarch 28, 2019
- Drs. Sadeghi & Sami to Present “The Clarity Prescription” at Omega InstituteMarch 28, 2019
- Answers and Emotional Anti-venomFebruary 27, 2019
- Drs. Sadeghi and Sami to Present at Omega InstituteFebruary 27, 2019
Connect with us!
© Copyright Be Hive of Healing Medical Corp. The L.I.G.H.T.™ is a trademark of Be Hive of Healing Medical Corp.
Form is successfully submitted. Thank you!