Tanya S.

7 years ago, I was diagnosed with stage 3C breast cancer. It was an extremely aggressive form of cancer as I was diagnosed fairly young at age 40, and it had spread to 19 lymph nodes and my skin. My oncologist gave me an extremely poor prognosis with a 10% chance of living 5 years. When I was diagnosed, I was in disbelief and didn’t know what to do. I will never forget the day that I bumped into a friend and neighbor who heard about my diagnosis and told me about Dr. Sadeghi.

I figured I would give it a try and I had nothing to lose. I do feel that a positive outlook is extremely important in order to survive such an illness. When I met Dr. Sadeghi, he reinforced my belief. Dr. Sadeghi also provided me the medicine and supplements to fight the cancer. He believes in an integrative approach that allows me to continue Western medicine and integrate holistic/alternative/ eastern medicine which is key. Other alternative doctors I have heard her tell patients that they need to choose. For example, the sister of one of my friends was told to just eat watermelon seeds to kill cancer cells. Well, she didn’t end up surviving too long after eating just watermelon seeds. It is really key to find a doctor that you can trust. I definitely needed a Doctor who is realistic and can wholly and completely understand Western medicine, understand how cancer is linked to the Immune system and how each individual can react differently to different supplements. For example, reservatol is considered to be a great supplement to take. While it may be great to take for certain people, it may actually do more harm to others (e.g. those who have a certain kind of breast cancer) . In fact, Dr. Sadeghi customized medicine and a variety of supplements specific to my profile to attack the kind of cancer cells in my body. Right now, I am a 7 year survivor. I had a recent appointment with my oncologist, and he was completely surprised at my survival. As much of a cynicist my oncologist is, he told me that I turned a 10% chance of survival to a 90% chance of survival. I have learned a lot in my journey with cancer. I believe everything happens for a reason, and I was actually blessed to have had cancer. It was a yellow light for me to slow down and think what was really important in life…basically I should not sweat the small stuff, I should learn to love more including myself and I should pursue my dreams. I recently started my own business TelePAWS. Why? Because Sadeghi gave me the courage to live and the courage to do so much more with my life. I thank you Sadeghi for giving me life again and love you for all that you do!

Comments